If you’ve ever seen the movie of Pixar studio “Ratatouille”, you’re probably going to be impressed with the food he cooked, It’s especially Tart Tatatouille, which is named for the movie. Isn’t it? Now we’re together learning how to make Tart Ratatouille like him! Here’re we go!
Raw material to make ratatouille tart
-420 g frozen puff pastry powder, thaw in the refrigerator overnight cooler
– 1 eggplant
– a small pumpkin
– 1 small yellow pumpkin
– 1 red bell pepper
– 75g grated tomatoes (or canned tomato sauce)
– 2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
– A little bit of musk
– 110g feta cheese crumbs
Ratatouille baking tools
– Baking tray, paper candle
How to make
* Step 1:
-heater heating at 190 degrees C.
Put the pastry powder on a flat surface with a little dry powder and gently roll the flour until powder is about 27 × 37 cm. Put a piece of dough on a baking tray with a candle holder. Use a fork hole on the powder, each row of holes about 2.5 cm apart.
– Grate the tomatoes all over the face, leaving about 2.5 cm of powder at the edge.
– Cut the top of eggplant, squash, pumpkin. Carefully cut the ends of bell peppers and chilli peppers
– Thai fruits into thin slices, evenly, about 0.2 mm thick.
– Arrange evenly, alternating pieces of fruit over the tomato sauce
– Sprinkle olive oil on the fruits, sprinkle salt, pepper to the mouth and sprinkle the musk leaves on the top.
– Bake until the pastry hatches and turns browned, ripe vegetables (about 25-30 minutes)
– Take the cake to the cutting board, sprinkle feta cheese and cut the cake into small pieces
How to make a ratatouille tart like a chef mouse 3, how to make a tart ratatouille how to make a salad 3
Wish you all the success and good luck with this tart ratatouille!