These pie Raspberry Scones are not only beautiful with raspberry pieces pink cute but extremely tasty, nutritious by the wholegrain flour. So go ahead without learning how to make bread Raspberry Scones immediately and is it come to easy?
– 120g wholegrain flour
– Multi-purpose flour 125g
– 1 tbsp baking powder
– 50g sugar
– ½ tsp salt
– 85g cold butter to pale
– 136g Fresh Raspberry
– 189g fresh milk cream
– 79ml heavy cream (cream)
– Baking Tray
– An oven
– Heat the oven at 220 degrees Celsius temperature Lining paper for baking tray
– Mix bran powder, flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large bowl.
– Using a pastry blender or fingers cut or squeezed butter evenly with flour until you get a mixture of shredded dough. For Raspberry pastry blender in flour, then use cut into small pieces or if you do not use a pastry blender, you can cut Raspberry into small pieces mixed with flour and brought before.
– Add the milk, heavy cream into the flour and mix to obtain a dough. Use your fingers to knead the dough for flour and fluffy but you do not become crushed raspberry take too!
– Transfer dough to a floured flat surface with a little flour, knead the dough into a square about 18cm dough, about 2.5 cm thick.
– Use a knife to cut the dough into 9 equal pieces. Place the dough on a baking tray lined paper has.
– Bake for about 15 minutes until golden rim tires.