Bread is a cake very familiar but sometimes you just need a little variation, you have bread fresh pears and extremely unique. So you should not waste time. Let’s start with how to make pear bread with me soon.
Raw pear bread
– Multi-purpose flour 375g
– 1 tsp baking soda (salt blossom)
– ¼ tsp baking powder (baking powder)
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
– Walnuts crushing (if not okay it)
– 170.1 g butter to soft
– 3 eggs, smashed
– 400g sugar
– 2-4 ripe pears, not crushed
– 2 tsp vanilla essence
– An oven
– Mixing Bowl
– Bread mold tube (pipe molds in between) diameter of about 25 cm.
How pear bread
– Heat the oven at 175 degrees Celsius temperature Basting little oil and sprinkle with a little flour into a cake mold tube diameter of about 25cm.
– Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a bowl so are large. If you use walnuts then take about 30g flour mixture to a small bowl and mix with powdered walnuts for grip all at county offline.
– Peel, seed and cut grated pear.
– In a medium bowl, mix butter, eggs, sugar, grated pear, vanilla and walnuts on top section together. Pour this mixture into the dry flour mixture and mix enough to share a powder mixture into flour mixture wet and damp.
– Fast powder on hand for the cake mold to pears not darken and bake for 60-70 minutes until golden brown and cake when plugging a toothpick into the cake when withdrawing toothpicks, toothpicks not sticky dough is.
– For the cake cool in the mold for about 10 minutes then take the cake out of the mold, put up prices for cold pie.
– Sprinkle a little sugar over the cake flour if you like