Pastry Cake is a cake with a soft crust and spongy inside, aromatic flavor, fat cottage cheese mixed with leopard sweet taste of fresh fruit jam and raspberry taste. All dissolved in mouth, tasty hard to resist. It’s exciting, is not it, and went into the kitchen to learn how to bake pastry fruit jam soon!
Raw fruit jam pastry cake
– 1 package cream cheese soft
– 70g sugar
– 2 teaspoons lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon minced lemon zest
– 2 teaspoons vanilla
– 2 sheets puff pastry dough (puff pastry) with commercially available outside the shop
– 100g jam
– 100g fresh raspberries
– 2 beaten egg yolks are.
Tools for fruit jam pastry cake
– Machine beat eggs
– Bat clean bowl
– Brushes spreads
How to make jam pastry cake
– Turn on the oven at 200 C for hot oven before baking them.
– Use the electric mixer and mix thoroughly defeated cheese until smooth. Add sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest and vanilla in a bowl and continue mixing until the blended together into a homogenous mixture. Then set aside.
– Defrost puff pastry dough, then separate each leaf, cut into squares arbitrary size too (about 7 cm). Use a knife to meddle in the street as show below. Then put on a baking tray.
– Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese 1/2 in the center of the square. Add a bit of jam in the middle and 4 fresh raspberries at the edges.
– Fold the edges again. They look like a colorful pinwheels so
– Use a basting brush a layer of egg yolk onto the pastry, baking cakes will have better color and delicious.
– Put the cake in the oven, bake for about 15-18 minutes until golden brown and cooked edges cake is puffed up