The combination of fresh cream with white chocolate, add some mint to create a dessert made for this summer. White chocolate mint mousse and extremely easy to do and quick. Now lét’s to learning how to make white chocolate mousse and mint them!
Materials and white chocolate mint mousse
– 220g white chocolate
– 250ml fresh cream
– 4 egg whites
– 40g sugar
– A few drops of peppermint extract
Tools for white chocolate mousse and mint
– Mug / jug
– Bat clean
How do white chocolate mousse and mint
– White chocolate double boiler for melting chocolate. Corn out.
– Whip the egg whites until soft tip appearance.
– Whip the cream until the cotton characteristics.
Note: beat until cream specialty cotton moderate, if too long whisk cream will be dewatered.
– For chocolate was melting into the whipping cream and mix gently cotton.
– Continue the beaten egg whites and a few drops of peppermint extract and mix together.
– Pour the mixture into glasses to enjoy c’mon.
You can leave the mousse in the fridge 1 time for cool and bring it’ll taste better enjoy it.