Green tea powder is an extremely popular material is not inferior to chocolate, even marginally better due confectionery products from green tea are refreshing tea flavor, pleasant, bitter and sweet in tea powder mix together creating a fresh taste. Today I’ll show you how to make green tea biscuits taste for balmy summer days!
– Multi-purpose flour 200gr.
– 10gr green tea powder.
– ¼ tsp salt.
– 1/8 tsp baking soda (salt blossom).
– Whipping Cream 80gr (cream).
– 1 egg.
– ¼ tsp vanilla essence.
– 100g sugar.
– Oven, stencils, Europe Mixers, mixing, cutting mold.
– Mix the flour, green tea powder, baking soda and salt, then sift the smooth road.
– For pure vanilla into the egg, stir to melt.
– Whip Whipping Cream Whipping Cream until stiff, tilt lock not see cream is flowing out.
– For electric mixer at medium speed, add gradually to beaten egg mixture and vanilla.
– Add the dry flour mixture in step a mixture Whipping Cream and egg, mix well to not be clumping.
– Let the mixture has just finished mixing the stencils, thin frame, light pressure and then stored in the refrigerator to harden.
– When the mixture has hardened sufficiently, the laminates removed about 2 – 3 mm. Use cut cookies molds to shape the pie.
– Let the dough was formed into lined baking tray was available stencils. Preheat the oven about 10-15 minutes at 160 degrees Celsius temperature Bake for about 15 – 20 minutes.
– Do not bake too long, so the cake will burn edge and losing the green of tea.
With just a few simple steps, you already have right for themselves the green tea taste delicious biscuits wonderful to invite friends and relatives to enjoy already!