Cookie’s lemon is a very attractive look. But when you took a bite, you’ll also find more surprise tinged with the sweet aroma of lemon flavor makes you ecstatic delusion hard to resist!
– 1 egg
– 1 sprays
– 1 box Pillsbury ™ cold, softened as directed on box
– 1 jar (10 oz) lemon-like curd
– 1/2 cup sugar
– Small bowl, knife
– 1 small bowl with a diameter of about 6-8cm, sharp bowl better.
– Tools for the eggs
– Spoons deposit box
– Paper liner to type 2 pcs.
– Brooms butter (eggs)
– Step 1: Turn on the oven at 350 ° F (180 ° C).
– Step 2: In a small bowl, beat egg you on and beat eggs with water until they become liquid vapor mixture swab. Set aside.
– Step 3: Next, we will make pie crust.
Pillsbury ™ Unpack cold out, spread dough evenly onto the pads to form one relatively thick so they will not tear. Please split evenly into 2 parts flour and spread onto 2 plates offline!
– Step 4: Then you continue to lemon curd up lumps as the upper layer of powder. Also widely spread. Note that you let key 1-2 cm round cake offline!
– Step 5: The next job is to finish your part remainder crust covering the top layer of the cake.
– Step 6: Use a small bowl upside down on the cake. Forcibly pressed hard for almost cut bread into circles. Doing so surrounded until all the dough. Use a knife to cut the outline notes that the bowl did.
– Step 7: After that, you use your hands to gently press into the fixed edge portion of filling is not sticking out. Next, use a knife between the cake respects in accordance with the letter “X”.
– Step 8: You’re wondering “beaten egg mixture to do?”. The answer here!
You can use a brush 1 egg mixture on top of the cake, then sprinkle with sugar around so beautifully.
– Step 9: Put all cakes on a baking sheet. Bake in oven for 12 – 15 minutes until they brown slightly yellowing. Then you put the cake to cool for about 30 minutes before they are put into your belly!