Scones is a kind of soft cake which is extremely popular in the UK, It is always present in the table at afternoon tea all of this country from the noble to the budget. So today I will teach you how to bake lemon scones this extremely novel coconut Scones!
– Multi-purpose flour 130g
– 125g wholegrain flour (if there can be replaced with multi-purpose flour)
– 60g sugar
– 2 tbsp baking powder
– ½ tsp salt
– 70g coconut oil (solid powder form, not liquid light)
– 90g grated unsweetened coconut
– 180ml coconut milk
– 70g icing sugar
– 1-2 tbsp coconut milk
– 1-2 tbsp lemon juice pure
– 1 baking tray
– 1 baking sheet paper
– 1 oven
– Open the oven at 190 degrees Celsius temperature baking tray with 1 Lot, paper plates and sprinkle baking flour 1 class
– Get a large bowl, mix flour, wheat bran, sugar, baking powder and salt. Use coconut oil mixed Soft hand (not solutions) to the mixture until coarse crumbs form mixture. For coconut and coconut milk and stir well until the mixture is a paste consistency.
– Transfer the mixture to a baking tray lined with baking paper sheet was prepared, dough and press flat circular to rectangular, thickness is 2.5cm, knife cut the dough into triangles (or what form discretion you).
– Bake for 12-15 minutes until the bottom cake, remove cake gold moved out of the oven, let cool for a few minutes.
– While waiting for the cake to cool, take a small bowl, mix all ingredients of the government together.
– Cover the cake surface coating made.
So coconut lemon scones batch has completed already.