Rolls scone is a delicious cake, it fragrant cinnamon and pumpkin will make you mesmerized from the first piece. You should not hesitate any longer, let’s learn how to make cinnamon pumpkin scones soon!
– Multi-purpose flour 360g
– 2 tablespoons baking powder
– ½ tsp Baking Soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 14 tablespoons cold butter, cut them into small cubes
– 2 egg whites
– 4 tablespoons maple syrup, divided equally
– 170g mashed pumpkin (pumpkin puree)
– 60g Buttermilk
– 1 cinnamon
– 2 egg yolks
– 62g icing sugar
– 2 tablespoons milk
– A grilled
– Mixing Bowl
– Lung cage
– Brushes spreads
– Preheat oven to 220 ° C and spread on a baking tray stencils.
– In a large bowl, sift all dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt) together.
– Mark chopped 12 tablespoons butter (using plaster knife, two knives, or hands) until butter is the size of a pea.
– In a small bowl, mix egg whites, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, pumpkin and buttermilk.
– Mix the dry ingredients until the puree.
– Pour flour onto a surface sprinkled powder dry and careful staging dough into a rectangle 50x20cm.
– Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and mix with 1 tablespoon of maple syrup, and cinnamon.
– Spread half the dough into rectangles. Start with the closest edge of dough, roll dough (like roll waffles).
– Once you have a curl, carefully forming a rectangular roll 3,8cm thick and has a width of about 7,6cm. Cut in half and divide each half roll cake into six triangles.
– Mark all melted butter mixture and remaining cinnamon powder with egg yolks to have a nice golden color on the cake. Place the dough in a baking dish, spread butter egg mixture on top.
– Bake 12-15 minutes or until a cake with a crisp crust on the outside and has nine gold. Remove from the oven and leave to cool a little before sprinkling cream.
– To make the cream poured on the cake, mix powdered sugar and maple syrup 1 tablespoon remaining.
– Add milk if mixture is too specific or if too dilute powdered sugar. Part creams should achieve moderate consistency, not too loose or too specific. Drizzle the cream on the cake scones.