The soft, spongy bread with green tea incense wafted combined with sweet red bean surely will make your breakfast more delicious and full of nutrients that! Please join with me for making the delicious bread with green tea and red bean stuffer with this ecstasy.
Materials for bread with green tea red bean stuffer
– 250gr flour bread.
– 4 tbsp powdered green tea.
– Multi-purpose flour 50g.
– 65gr sugar.
– 7gr yeast bloom.
– 400gr red beans.
– 1 egg.
– Cooking oil.
– Powder coat (you may take advantage of excess flour to make dough nhé shirt!).
Tools for bread green tea red bean
– Ovens, baking trays, Europe Mixers, MOT cage, mixing, paper cups.
– Mix the bread crumbs, salt, sugar, flour, powdered green tea in a big lock. For more cooking oil, fresh milk, eggs and yeast into the flour mixture and mix together.
– Mix until mixture coalesce.
– Knead the dough until smooth dough, plastic, non-stick hand is being touched.
– Scan a thin layer of cooking oil on the bottom and lock, roll dough to oil covering it. Incubate until dough doubles.
– Stewed red beans are tender, then puree the beans, seasoned with sugar.
– Bean mixture on the stove, drain slugs until the lift down, vo membership circle.
– When the dough has doubled bloom, use light pressure to the back of the hand air drained out and then get out kneading dough again (about 5 minutes).
– Divide the dough into equal parts, pressed flat and the red beans, flour and balled caught, brewed flour 2nd until the dough add another ½ cup flour, then put paper, sprinkle with sesame seeds on top of the cake .
– Turn on the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees before C 10 minutes, put the baking tray in the oven and bake 12-15 minutes, then cooked.
With just a few simple steps, you’ve got yourself the red bean bread unique, delicious already!
I wish you success with making bread delicious green tea red bean wowing them!