The cake chocolate cookies eat very crisp, fragrant aroma of chocolate, the charm and the characteristic dark brown will definitely make you very popular! Get into the kitchen with me to learn how chocolate cookies “coal black” but taste sweet!
– 115gr butter to at soft light at room temperature.
– 75gr white sugar.
– 65gr dark cocoa powder.
– 5 ml vanilla essence.
– 200gr flour.
– 175gr chocolate chips.
– A little salt.
– Powder blending machine.
– Food covering.
– An oven.
– Paper candle.
– Add butter, cocoa powder and sugar to Europe and then use the machine to mix until smooth puree mixture see.
– When you see a dark brown mixture move, add some salt, vanilla extract and flour into the mix together.
– Finally, add choclate chip, and stir again as is.
– For the dough out on a flat surface, then shaped into a long cylindrical clingwrap use dough again sealed, in the refrigerator for about 1-2 hours.
– When the dough has hardened, remove the layer of coated food segment, the knife cut into slices
– Place in a baking dish pie paved stencils available, put the slices 5 -7 cm apart.
– Preheat the oven at 190 degrees Celsius temperatures, then the cake on baking tray for 12 – 15 minutes. When enough time has baked bread then let stand in oven for 4-5 minutes and then take the cake out!